About your stay...
Not a B & B or a hotel, our private Estate Guest Quarters are the extension of a home. Influence by the Italian Agritursmo concept of staying on a working farm or winery, the quarters are perfect for those looking for a more intimate stay in rural wine country. You will find these accommodations to be very relaxed, tastefully appointed and comfortable. We want our guests to feel at home in a stunning rural environment, with some luxurious touches around them. With only four guest quarters, the service is low touch and ideal for travelers looking for a romantic getaway, private retreat or home base to explore the area. We are here to answer any questions about the area, share the enthusiasm
of the place we call home, suggest a day trip or place to eat.
Although food is not served to the guest quarters, each have a refrigerator, coffee maker, fresh ground coffee and a few food items such as juice, fruit, granola and yogurt to enjoy in the morning. We will provide you with information on some great dining options close by for a full breakfast or meal.
Items to consider
- Rates are for two people (plus 11% tax). Our rooms accommodate two
persons maximum, except for our Guest Quarters 2, which accommodates
four persons maximum.
- Two night minimum stay is a requirement on
weekends. Three night
minimum during holiday and festival periods.
- When checking-in, your guest quarters will be clean and ready for your
arrival. Please note that daily maid service is not available on the
- We do require a 21 day notice of cancellation prior to your arrival in order to issue a refund of your deposit of the first night. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival will be charged in full. A one night payment is due and
payable when your reservation is made and the balance is charge and payable 7 days prior to arrival. No exceptions or credits will be made on any cancellation. A $50 charge is placed on all cancellations regardless if they are with-in the 21 day notice.
- Though we love pets, we do not have an overnight accommodation set aside for travelers with pets.
- Children 10 years and up in the company of a guardian are welcomed. If you are traveling with smaller children, you will need to contact us. We can accommodate your family, but only if you are reserving both the Quarters I & II or both the Quarters III & IV.
- The Madrones is smoke free. Smoking is only permitted on the courtyard, not in any interior areas.
- Wedding guests & groups: In keeping with the serene atmosphere of the property, we've found that we just can't accommodate groups coming for a wedding or event, unless we have an agreement with venue of the function. If you have ever found yourself lost amid the hustle and bustle of a family event, you'll understand why this is not in sync with our other guests who covet The Madrones as a restful destination. If you are attending a local wedding, party or reunion, contact your host for a list of accommodations in the area or we are happy to suggest other Inns or Hotels for your stay. Failure to do this will result in a cancellation of your reservation.
- A Special Gathering @ The Madrones: If you wish to reserve all four of our guest quarters (10 people) for an exclusive celebration or get-away, please call us to coordinate the details. We can help arrange for a local chef, ranch tour or private tasting with a winemaker.
- Check-in is between 3:00- 6:00pm.
Please advise us if you expect to arrive after 6:00pm. We are happy to
arrange a late arrival for you. Check-out is 11:00am..